BECOME A PARTNER ORGANIZATION
Ashinaga UK Partner Organizations
The JET Alumni Association in the United Kingdom (JETAAUK) is a collective of former JET Programme participants and anyone interested in Japan. They promote professional, cultural, educational, and social events and news to strengthen Anglo-Japan relations
Ashinaga Foundation Partner Organization
The Ashinaga Foundation, Japan, has received various forms of support from nearly 5,000 private organizations in Japan and other countries, including SoftBank, Morgan Stanley, Twitter, and Disney. Ashinaga UK is excited to work with organisations that share our values and goals, building on the successful history of collaboration between the Ashinaga Foundation in Japan and their public and private partners.
Why partner with Ashinaga UK?
Brand recognition in sub-Saharan Africa
Ashinaga has a network spanning 48 sub-Saharan African countries and has more than 400,000 followers on social media, 90% of which are based in sub-Saharan Africa and 90% of which are under the age of 30.
Brand recognition in Japan
Ashinaga is one of Japan’s oldest and largest charities. We have worked with over 4,000 private organisations in Japan, have 6 offices across the country and our network continues to grow. Some of our Japanese alumni have gone onto become industry leaders and members of the Japanese cabinet office.
Organizations can enhance their international profile through coordinated marketing with non-profits. Working with Ashinaga UK can effectively strengthen customer relations, positioning your organization as global, socially conscious, and committed to community improvement. This kind of mutually beneficial marketing strategy is used by many leading international organizations.
Access Qualified Students
Ashinaga UK Scholars develop their academic, personal, and professional skills in our leadership program, making them excellent candidates for recruitment and internships. Employers that recruit Ashinaga Scholars and alumni will have access to a talent pool that spans the region of sub-Saharan Africa.
Donating to Ashinaga is an impactful, safe, and practical way for an organization to showcase its commitment to sustainable development and educational access. Ashinaga has a celebrated history of receiving anonymous and public donations from donors of all sizes. Your support is critical in supporting Ashinaga UK to empower orphaned students from sub-Saharan African countries to become compassionate leaders of their communities and industries.
How Partners Can Help
These are just some of the ways corporate partners can join us in empowering young leaders for Africa:
- Charity of the year (COTY) – create an exciting and mutually beneficial ‘Charity of the Year’ partnership. We will work closely with your organisation to design a package to inspire your staff, engage your customers and make a positive difference.
- Payroll Giving – donate in the most tax-efficient way with payroll giving. Donations are taken before tax, which means it costs you less to support Ashinaga UK.
- Training workshops for Scholars – support our Scholars in developing hard and soft skills that will be essential for them to transform their communities.
- Employee fundraising – develop a culture of enthusiasm and collaboration by fundraising towards a common goal. Organising events that allow large numbers of employees to get involved are a great way of bringing everyone together.
- One-off corporate gift – provide a one–off major gift that will allow us to continue delivering our program.
- Host an event – support one of our charity events by providing a suitable space and logistical support.
- Corporate volunteering – use your allocated corporate social responsibility days to support Ashinaga UK with carrying out some of its key functions.
- Training for staff members – support our staff in developing skills that will improve our student support, administrative efficiency, and strategy implementation.
- Employee donation matching – match donations made by your employees or donations made for specific causes. Interested in becoming a corporate partner? We’d love to talk with you. Please email us through email@example.com.
The Ashinaga Foundation, Japan covers our administrative, fundraising, and governance costs, meaning that 100% of your donations go directly to program costs. Read Our Donor Pledge.