DONATE IN SOMEONES HONOUR
Those who join the Ashinaga movement are connected to Scholars’ life ambitions and the transformative projects they are working on to improve their communities
– I know someone… who wants to bring affordable and reliable electricity to their community.
– I know someone… who wants to improve the environment by improving waste management in sub-Saharan Africa.
– I know someone… who wants to increase access to education.
If you knew someone who was passionate about these or other development issues, you can donate in their honour:
– I knew someone who… understood the power of education to empower others.
– I knew someone who… helped people improve their communities.
– I knew someone who… paid forward kindness to support others.
Your donation will honour someone’s impact on the world, empowering others to leave a positive impact in their communities.
The Ashinaga Foundation, Japan covers our administrative, fundraising, and governance costs, meaning that 100% of your donations go directly to programme costs. Read Our Donor Pledge.